Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Home for the Holidays

We're just days away from Christmas! 


I've been so busy preparing at home, attending parties, finishing shopping, sending packages and cards, and baking ~ all the while trying to find those little blissful moments to soak it all in, that I've completely neglected all of you! 


Why is it that no matter how organized you set out to be, you always find yourself running ragged before a holiday??  (if it's just me, please don't tell me!!)


I switched up my decor this year to include some new pieces, including these pretty, glittery paper mache houses that light up!  (I'm a sucker for anything that sparkles and twinkles)  I love seeing their little, frosted windows all aglow. 

Enjoy these final days before Christmas! 
I hope you're more prepared and organized than I obviously am!

2 comments:

  1. No, it is not just you. Try as I may....I feel a bit frazzled myself. ;-) We just have to take it one step at a time....all will be well.

    The houses are adorable!

    Merry Christmas and many blessings, Judy.

    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love those cottages! Where did you put them? I'm having a wonderful, relaxing day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I love hearing from you!