Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Elfin Magic


Christopher Pop-in-kins spent the Christmas season hiding in various spots in our house.  Like Elf on the Shelf, this little fella appears in children's homes and keeps a watch on their behavior, reporting back to Santa!  My son loves this tradition! 


Christopher left him small treats in our various advent calendars for him to find each morning...like this one:


And of course we had to get the Elf on the Shelf DVD, this year because my son's so into elves. 

So when it came time for baking, I had an idea!


These jolly North Pole Christmas elf cookies were perfect!   He loved their crooked little smiles and happy expressions! 


A simple and cute way to add a little elfin magic to any holiday celebration!

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me?! How do you always make everything you bake SO cute? I just love these little guys. lol. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I love hearing from you!