Sunday, March 27, 2011

A treasured friend

My dear friend Terri from Lakewood Manor is truly one of the most special women I've ever known.  She has enviable creativity, eternal grace, ambition, intelligence and style...and I'm so honored to call her a friend!

She recently sent me the coveted ruffled toile and burlap tablerunner that I mentioned awhile back in one of my posts ~ and it now graces every meal in my home, reminding me of a truly special and sweet friend!

   
Terri, I love you, girl!
....
Thank you so much!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love you, too!

    It looks great (I knew it would, and so did you!) You are my inspiration for creativity and intelligence, and for being such a great mom. I am so grateful our paths crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure is a sweetheart, Judy!! You are pretty special yourself, ya know!!! ;0) That runner is soooooo you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I love hearing from you!