Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rainy nights were made for Netflix

I've been a satisfied Netflix subscriber since 2003!  If you love movies but rarely get out to a theater (or have little ones that are too young to sit through a feature-length film), Netflix is perfect.

And we picked the perfect, inspirational family film for our movie night:

I remember when this film came out many years ago, but I don't think I ever sat through the entire movie.  I'm so glad I did!  It's absolutely charming from start to finish.  My husband and I loved it. Even our three year old was captivated by this heart-warming tale! If you haven't seen it (or haven't seen it in a long while), I highly recommend that you do so.  You won't be disappointed!

Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE this movie!! We saw Pirate Rock tonight (not a kid film) and loved it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This must be the night for Netflix moves Judi!

    This is the second post I have read in the last few minutes. We just finished The Hurt Locker. It was heart wrenching and sad. Well deserving of the win. The other post was on Precious and she said it was really good and very sad.

    We love Netflix too. I'll have to add this one to our list right now. ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you believe I JUST cancelled my Netflix membership last month??? We just didn't seem to use it....my hubs ALWAYS falls asleep within the first 20 mins of a movie when we watch at home....and the kiddos let their movie sit FOR.EVER and NEVER ended up watching them....but I think the Redbox thing might work for me....I rented my first one last week and popped in to my laptop while I was scrapping last week....now I can pick whatever I want to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello there..really think your blog is oh so cute! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen it....I'm not much of a movie person but I will check this out. I have trouble sitting still.....mercy!

    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have this movie and love it. It gets pulled out every six months or so to be watched again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We loved that movie too...a long time ago. :)

    We don't do Netflix but have gotten into the habit of Pay per View on cable. It is so convenient!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love this movie too Judy!! We are really enjoying our Rogers subscription that I gave Andrew for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I love hearing from you!