Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cold Without, Cozy Within

Is it FREEZING in your neck of the woods?!? 

(if it isn't, please don't tell me - I don't want to know!)

The winds have been ferocious for the past two nights, blowing down some of our outside decor. One of my lighted snowman lay in pieces in the front yard :(  It looks like he was run over by Santa's sleigh! 

Outside of my office today, the snow was swirling around the city. Looking out the window, I felt like I was inside a giant snowglobe!  It was brutal walking to a meeting this afternoon - even  wearing my down coat!  Brrrrrr!!

I was so thankful to come home tonight, light up the trees, turn on the outside lights...


pop "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" in the DVD player and enjoy a delicious, hot Starbucks Gingerbread Latte.


For an extra special treat, I made my guys mugs of hot cocoa, topped with whipped cream and holiday sprinkles.


  Mmmmm!!

I'm so glad that it's Friday ~ another weekend is upon us! Yay!  I'm finished shopping so now I can turn my attention to other things (like sending out our cards and baking!)

Stay warm out there and have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Judy the wind was horrible here too. So much stuff got blown away and not much snow at all. The temps have been below zero for two mornings in a row now hopefully this weekend they say it will warm up. We shall see.

    Stay warm and dry and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I love hearing from you!