Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Cookies!

I love to bake - and especially at Christmas
So I wanted to share the fruits of my labor with you..



Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies


Chocolate Stained Glass Chalets...

Cream Cheese Snowman Cutouts...

 
 
Merry little elves!
 
 
Cookies for Santa made by my son!

 

A buffet of delicious & decadent choices!

 

A red & green gingerbread house from a kit...

 

Creamy buttery Candy Cane Cookies!


 
Above are my gingerbread kids bundled up for the cold!

Below are my peppermint candy cookies!


Prancing gingerbread reindeer...


An sampling of my decorated sugar cookies!


Caroling Children Cookies!
Learn how to make them here!


A flurry of delicate brown sugar snowflakes!


Giant Gingerbread Men!

And buttery cranberry current linzer stars!




 
Wish I could pour a hot cup of cocoa
and
share them with all of you!


....
For more Christmas cookies ~ check out my 2012
Polar Express Cookies!

 

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I lived next door! All of your cookies are so pretty...I would love to learn to decorate cookies. I love to bake but I never do anything this cute! Have a wonderful weekend! Pass the plate of cookies, please, and the hot cocoa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "sweet" blog!! LOVE IT!

    May I ask you, where did you get your giant gingerbread man pan? How big are they? Cute, cute, cute!

    Thanks,
    Tina
    www.cherryhillcottage.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Judy, everything looks soooo yummy. You are such a talented baker and decorator. By the looks of it your little cutie pie has had a VERY good teacher!!! Enjoy your holidays!

    LOVE your snowman platter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is truly the best spread of Christmas cookies I have ever seen. Again, and I say this so much to you... these would make fabulous notecards/Christmas cards.

    BTW, LOVED your Christmas card. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG.....I want one of each. They are all so beautiful and so delicious looking. You are one talented little gal.

    Happy New Year, Judy, and to your dear family also.

    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, your cookies are just beautiful; I wouldn't want to eat any. lol

    Happy New Year to you and your family.

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, this post was lots of fun! You have such talent. All of your cookies are adorable and done with so much personality! I love how you put the colored sugar over the peanut butter kisses. My favorites are your snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummm... you are amazing! These look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You have been busy! Everything looks amazing! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you tell your secret with the colored sugar on the kiss cookies?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I love hearing from you!