Tuesday, September 15, 2009

WhoOo HoOoo wants some cookies?!


I made a platter of these last year for some of my son's friends and they turned out so adorably cute that I had to whip up another batch!  Their cute little owl faces with M&M eyes are so very perfect for fall! 

A big platter of these served with a tall glass of milk would be such a sweet way to greet the kids after a day at school.  Tuck in a little note to tell them how proud you are of your wise little owl - and voila!  Instant smiles guaranteed!

.....

 ** A very special thanks to Linda at Restyled Home for featuring my son's playhouse today on her Take a Bow Tuesday post and another big thank you to Cheri at Its So Very Cheri for featuring my Westie mailbox on her favorites from her Knock Off, Knock Out Mondays party!  Ladies, I'm so honored and touched that you mentioned my projects! **

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Ok now Ms. Judy you need to send me the receipe for those cookies. My guys here and my grandsons would love them. I made your famous choc chip receipe the other day and there was not one cookie left after they had some.

    Hope all is well with you my friend. Give that sweet son of yours a hug for me ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, those cookies are beyond adorable. Oooo!

    Hope your work schedule lightens soon.

    Barb :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, these are adorable too. I'm going to follow you. Too much good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I love hearing from you!